How can you find the best elliptical machine for you?
There are several elliptical machines out there! Here are some reviews that can help you decide.
The Gazelle Edge Elliptical Trainer
- It is an affordable machine that can deliver great results. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages. It is one of the most popular machines on the market today.
- This can cost less than 750USD but still offers the basics that you need. This is still a full-function elliptical machine. It is affordable but still has great basic features.
- Other reviews on the internet have high praises for this machine. Though a basic one at that, it can still deliver satisfaction to any consumer out there.
- If you are a beginner, then this is the right trainer to do the job. It covers all the basics in one affordable machine. It is lightweight and not cumbersome.
Precor Elliptical Trainer
- Precor is the first elliptical trainer. It started in 1995 with the EFX.
- Cross ramp incline changes the slope of the elliptical pattern with a convenient touch of a button.
- High Quality is what Precor stands for. You can always expect a great ergonomic design to help ease the workout but still get the right amount of burned calories.
- There are some advancements as well. You can use different user Ids to store information on your workout progress. Statistics are also available. Touch-sensitive displays are included in some models as well as heart rate monitors.
- Some models have moving arm bars to include an upper body workout routine.
- It can cost you around 2500USD per machine. But the price matches the quality.
These two brands are not the only elliptical machines out there. There are other models and brands that might fit your budget. Shop around and look for the best deals out there.